Saturday, July 3, 2010

Love like crazy.

WELL. Where to begin?
Our house is all underway, now it's just getting it livable. My mom and me are going to start painting this week so we can get the kitchen cabinets in hopefully in the next week. In order to close on it, we have to put toilets, cabinets, and a stove in. I don't quite understand why you have to have a stove, but not a refridgerator, but okayyy. lol
So we should have it by the first of august, which means our highest hopes have been confirmed.. we can have Caitlyn's baby shower there, which is SO exciting. :)
Now we are just waiting for the 'good-to-go' signal from the mortgage person so we can start fixing it up.

My CNA test is on july 16th so pray that I can pass it and get a good job. I'm a little worried I won't be able to find one. I really hope I can get one at the hospital my mom works at but we'll see. I'm just happy to have it on my resume for PA school.
My sister and two cousins and I all went to see Eclipse the other night. I was surprised how much better the third one is from the first and second. I was impressed! And we also had tons of fun. When you get my family together (even just us) it tends to be a ball of fun. haha we definitely all decided that Jacob is WAYYY better then Edward in the movie. by a long shot. LOL

Guess what tomorrow is? July 4th. Which usually I would be more excited, but i'm not. That means that meme has been gone for a whole year. I can't believe it. Whenever I go by her house, it almost feels like it isn't true. It's like I can tease myself into thinking she's not gone. I just wish it were the truth. I'm trying to think of it positively. I keep reminding myself that she's gonna watch the fireworks from the best seat in the house with grandpa clarence. It makes it a little better.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!
Oh, and here's a scripture I came across the other day that I loved:

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."
Matthew 7:13
Much love & sunshine,
Caila Lanell

No comments: