Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now.

Have you heard the new song Airplanes by B.O.B ft. Hayley Williams? If not, you should. It's pretty darn amazing. =)

SO. I've come to realize that I really miss blogging. SO, here comes the blogs! Which is a good idea since a lot of changes have come my way and are continuing to head this way.

Here's some of the changes that have happened since my last blog.
1) I'm returning home to finish school at UNF. Contrary to popular belief, not because I "couldn't make it" away at college. It just so happens that I have had some opportunities reveal themselves that happen to require me to be at home; which everyone knows, I love my family, so I can bear to live with them for now. :P
2) I will be an aunt to a little baby boy in august; which is quite exciting considering I never thought I would ever have a neice/nephew. God works in mysterious ways.
3) My family is moving from our home of 15+ years. I know, no more bonfires in the boondocks. My parents are meeting with the realtor tomorrow to put our house on the market and we are hoping to hear back about the house that we have set our eyes on any day now. Say some prayers that it all works out, because we desperately need to be closer to civilization with everything going on.
4) I finished my CNA (certified nursing assistant) class last week and hopefully will be taking the state exam and, hopefully, beginning to work at Mayo (where my mom works) in a matter of a month or so. My mom is trying to get me a job on the oncology floor at Mayo, which is to say the least, a dream come true. I'm interested in getting into the oncology field and this experience will be like no other. God definitely opens doors.


WOWSA. I think that is all for now. I'm sure there's plenty of more but I just spring cleaned our house in one day so i'm pretty darn exhausted. I'll post again real soon! Thanks for reading, whoever is out there...

Much love & sunshine,
Caila Lanell

I know the journey seems so long,
You feel you’re walking on your own.
But there has never been a step,
Where you’ve walked out all alone.
Troubled soul don’t lose your heart,
Cause joy and peace He brings.
And the beauty that’s in store,
Outweighs the hurt of life’s sting.
~There will be a day: Jeremy Camp

No comments: